Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK) will take place on Saturday, 28 March 2020 at the Meeting Room, Olympic House (No 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong) at 18:00 hours to transact the following agenda:
- To receive the Present’s report
- To receive the Treasure’s report
- To consider and approve the Audited Financial Statements of the Association and the reports of the Executive Committee and the independent auditors for the year ended 31st March 2019.
- To elect Vice President and 2 members of the Executive Committee; and
- To appoint auditor
According to the association article, the following members will retire by rotation and being eligible, are entitled to stand for re-election: Vice President Mr. Wan Shu Wah & Member Mr. Lam Tsz Wai and Mr. Kwan Chi Man.
Nomination for Agenda for No.4 are now invite. Nomination forms can either be downloaded from our web site (www.triathlon.com.hk) or upon a formal request to the office at 2504 8282. Nomination deadline: 19 March 2020 (Thursday) @23:59
For nomination eligibility please refer to TriHK’s article from our website:
Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Members should bring along their HKID card for registration or proxy vote (please refer the detail of proxy procedure)
- Voter registration will commence at 1700 and terminate at 1800 sharply. Members standing in line at 17:50 will be allowed to proceed with their registration. Those not in line to register at the meeting by 17:50 will be entitled to attend, but not vote at, the meeting. As such, please ensure you arrive in sufficient time to allow you to register for the meeting.
- Please note ONLY 2019 ordinary memberships holders above 18 years of age on the 28 March 2020 are eligible to attend and vote at the resumption of the Adjourned AGM.
- Should any dispute Arise, the decision of Hong Kong Triathlon Association shall be final.