The Hong Kong Triathlon Association are delighted to announce that our executive committee members have been elected to the ASTC board and various committees:
- Ms. Genevieve Pong elected as an Executive Board member;
- Ms. Chau Chiu Nam elected into Technical Committee;
- Mr. Wan Shu Wa elected into Coaching Committee.
The TriHK is pleased to announce the selection of the athletes listed below with 2019 Holten ETU Triathlon Junior European Cup held at Holten, Netherland on 29 June 2019
Elite Junior Men: Jason Tai Long Ng, Tsang Cheung Sing, Nicholas, Li Tsz Ho Angus, Robin Elg, Nathan Eliser
Elite Junior Women: Charlotte Hall
Team Coach: Stephen Moss
The TriHK is pleased to announce the selection of the athletes listed below with 2019 Cholpon-Ata ASTC Sprint Triathlon Asian Cup and Central Asian Championships held Cholpon, Kyrgyzstan from 29 to 30 June 2019
Elite Men: Oscar Coggins, Law Leong Tim, Wong Hui Wai, Wong Tsz To, Yu Shing Him, Michael Lam, James Tan
Elite Women: Bailee Brown
Team Coach: Steven Gleeson
National Squad A or National Squad Potential, National Development Squad and Regional Squad's benchmarking will be conducted on 29 June 2019 for testing Running and Swimming, the information of the trial as below:
29 June 2019
HKSI Track and Field
HKSI 25m Swimming Pool
(1) National Squad (NS)
(2) National Development Squad (NDS) & Regional Squad (RS)
*updated on 25/6 (at 15:20)
All Squad Benchmarking will be organized and run by Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK). TriHK office
staff will collate the results, which will be provided to participants as soon as possible after the
NO LATE ENTRY AND WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Participant list will be posted on the TriHK website on 25 June 2019 (Tuesday). For enquiries, please call TriHK on 2504 8282 during office hours.
“Foundation Certificate in Sports Coaching Theory” Course (QF Level 2) Enrolment Period Starts
1. This course was first validated by HKCAAVQ and has been implemented in June 2014.
2. The aim and objective of this course are:
2.1 to provide participants with a basic and solid foundation knowledge in sports coaching, coaching administration and sports science those meet current and anticipated future needs in sports coaching; and
2.2 to equip their employment for further advancement in a higher level of certification course.
3. This course is a half-year part-time program.
4. The teaching medium is mainly in Chinese. Students attend the lectures two nights per week at HKSI.
5. This course consists of ten teaching modules, 60 hours self-study and a 30 hours coaching practicum. The total number of learning hours is 157 hours.
6. The course fee is $8,000. If students are elite athletes who passed all the assessments, coaching practicum and fulfilled the attendance requirements, they will be full refund to the course fee.
7. The new cohort will be commenced on 16th August 2019. The deadline of application will be on 19th July 2109.
Recruitment for the post of Accounts Officer (Temporary 3 months contract)
Salary Range $20K-$35K
Hong Kong Triathlon Association is a recognized National Sports Association under Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s subvention. Accounts Officer report to the Senior Sports Executive who is designated as the Secretariat in-charge.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Report to the Senior Sports Executive and relevant Committee Members
- Perform full set of accounting work independently and keep all records up-to-date
- Assist daily accounting duties and proper controls
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination; or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent
- Remarks: Grade C in English Language (Syllabus A) is recognised as equivalent to Grade E in English Language (Syllabus B).
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) – Level II Book Keeping & Accounts or above qualifications.
- Knowledge of “MYOB” system is essential
- Good PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Immediate availability and knowledge of LCSD accounting procedures are definite advantages.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications. Interested parties please send your full resume with Current Salary, Expected Salary & Date of Availability.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. All collected data will be disposed after the completion of recruitment process.)