Recruitment for the post of
Assistant Account Officer
Salary: HK$13,000 per month
Hong Kong Triathlon Association is a recognized National Sports Association under Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s subvention. Reports to the Senior Sports Executive who is designated as the Secretariat in-charge.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Undertake any administrative and clerical duties in the office and answer enquiries;
- Undertake outdoor filed work relating to job duties assigned;
- Assist implementation an efficient filing system for Secretariat;
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination; or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent
- Remarks: Grade C in English Language (Syllabus A) is recognised as equivalent to Grade E in English Language (Syllabus B)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills;
- Good PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software and account data entry would be a definite advantage.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. All collected data will be disposed after the completion of recruitment process.)