Hong Kong Triathlon Association Limited
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK) will take place on Friday, 29 March 2019 at the Lecture Theatre, Main Building of Hong Kong Sports Institute (25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, N.T., Hong Kong) at 20:00 hours to transact the following agenda:
1. To receive the President’s report;
2. To receive the Treasurer’s report;
3. To consider and approve the Audited Financial Statements of the Association and the reports of the Executive Committee and the independent auditors for the year ended 31st March, 2018;
4. # To elect President, Treasurer and 3 members to the Executive Committee; and
5. To appoint auditor
Wan Shu Wah
12th March 2019
# According to the association articles, the following members will retire by rotation and, being eligible, are entitled to stand for re-election: President Ms Ruth Hunt & Member – Mr. Telia Cheung and Mr Christopher Lee.
Nominations for Agenda No.4 are now invited. Nomination forms can either be downloaded from our website (www.triathlon.com.hk) or upon a formal request to the office at 2504 8282. Nomination Deadline: 20th March 2019 @ 5:00pm.
# For nomination eligibility please refer to TriHK’s article 21 from our website http://www.triathlon.com.hk/ch/about-us/articles-of-trihk
Notice of Annual General Meeting:
1. Members should bring along their HKID card for registration.
3. Voter registration will commence at 7:15pm and terminate at 7:50pm sharply. Members standing in line at 7:50pm will be allowed to proceed with their registration. Those not in line to register at the meeting by 7:50pm will be entitled to attend, but not vote at, the meeting. As such, please ensure you arrive in sufficient time to allow you to register for the meeting.
4. Please note ONLY 2018 ordinary membership holders above 18 years of age on the 29th March 2019 are eligible to attend and vote at the resumption of the Adjourned AGM.
5. Should any dispute arise, the decision of Hong Kong Triathlon Association shall be final.
For our 17/18 Financial Report (LCSD Subvention), click the link: