Recruitment for the post of
Sports Executive (SE)
Salary: HK$22,457 per month
Hong Kong Triathlon Association is a recognized National Sports Association under Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s subvention. SE report to the Senior Sports Executive who is designated as the Secretariat in-charge.
Duties & responsibilities:
· Report to the Senior Sports Executive and Sub-Committees;
· Promote the triathlon sports and activities;
· Organize the development programmes and events;
· Attend Sub-Committee meeting and provide all administrative support;
· liaise with the ITU, ASTC and other national triathlon associations regarding race fixtures;
· assist Race Directors as required with the organisation of local events;
· ensure that evaluation and financial reports are prepared and submitted as required to the Executive Committee for all local races held;
· Seek commercial sponsorship to support the triathlon sports;
· Ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with terms of the LCSD Handbook and Subvention Agreement;
· Other assignments as may be required from time to time.
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
· A Diploma from a registered post-secondary college issued after the date of its registration/an accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution/a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
· A minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in sports-related field, preferable;
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills, Putonghua is an added advantage;
· Good PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
· Knowledge of the National Sports Association operation preferred;
· Available and flexible to work during non-office hours and on weekends and public holidays;
· Immediate availability is a definite advantage.
· Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
· This post is financially supported by the Leisure & Cultural Services Department.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. All collected data will be disposed after the completion of recruitment process.)