Salary: HK$14,287 per month
Hong Kong Triathlon Association is a recognized National Sports Association under Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s subvention. AA report to the Senior Sports Executive who is designated as the Secretariat in-charge.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Report to the Senior Sports Executive and Sub-Committee Members;
- Undertake any administrative and clerical duties in the office and answer enquiries;
- Coordinate on the local programmes of the Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK);
- Undertake outdoor filed work relating to job duties assigned;
- Assist implementation an efficient filing system for Secretariat;
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in HKCEE/ HK Diploma of Secondary Education Examination; or Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills;
- Good PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Available and flexible to work during non-office hours and on weekends and public holidays;
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
- This post is financially supported by the Leisure & Cultural Services Department.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. All collected data will be disposed after the completion of recruitment process.)