Duties & responsibilities:
- Make recommendations on development and operation policies and procedures to Executive Committee (ExCom);
- Propose on marketing and promotion strategies of the triathlon sports and seek commercial sponsorship;
- Manage all activities of the Hong Kong Triathlon Association (TriHK) office including recruitment, supervision, management and development of staff;
- Prepare and monitor on annual budgets and reports on financial status;
- Attend meetings of ExCom and provide all administrative support;
- Implement an efficient filing system for Secretariat;
- Liaise with the government departments and other organization;
- Ensure timely reporting and conscientious compliance with the terms of the Government’s Subvention Agreement;
- Oversee the administration of local and international programmes;
- Oversee the maintenance of the register of members and ensure compliance with the Data Privacy Ordinance.
Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- A Diploma from a registered post secondary college issued after the date of its registration/an accredited Associate Degree from a Hong Kong tertiary institution/a Higher Diploma from a polytechnic university or polytechnic in Hong Kong or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in sports-related field, at least 2 years in managerial role.
- Experienced in budgeting, cost control and resources allocation;
- Good organizational, planning, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills;
- Good PC skills, including MS Office (Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Knowledge of the National Sports Association operation preferred;
- Available and flexible to work during non-office hours and on weekends and public holidays;
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for interviews.
- This post is financially supported by the Leisure & Cultural Services Department.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose. All collected data will be disposed after the completion of recruitment process.)