Hong Kong Triathlon Association Limited
Recruitment for the post of Marketing Manager
Salary: $25,000 per month
(with $11,732 per month being supported by the LCSD)
Reporting to the President or the Chairman of Promotion & Publicity, you are responsible for the following duties:
- Be the Webmaster for all TriHK websites and online publications.
- Be the Editor of the TriHK e-Newsletter, “Tri-Talk”.
- Be the coordinator of all TriHK social media
- Be the executor on the TriHK’s marketing activities
- Be the producer of TriHK multi-media materials
- Assist in the organization of events
- Undertake outdoor field work relating to job duties assigned (e.g. site visits, local races and events, etc.).
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in HKCEE (Syllabus B in English) or
- Level 2 or above in in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in DSE
- Post secondary graduate in related subjects will be a definite advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint presentations and web designing / web development software is essential.
- Previous editorial job in sales and marketing publications is an advantage.
- Previous experience in event organization is an advantage
- Available and flexible to work during weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills.
Interested parties please apply in writing by 15 September 2014, Monday, with full resume and expected salary to:
Hong Kong Triathlon Association
(Application for Marketing Manager)